The Angry Frog PHP Login Script is now the Xavier PHP Login Script (by Angry Frog). I have updated the script with a flash new modern GUI written in Bootstrap 3 and updated some of the features. If you have purchased the Login Script already you can get the free update. A lot of the previous code issues have been ironed out, the Admin panel is new and fully featured, responsive and written with Bootstrap CSS and HTML5. As always it is available at Code Canyon – here
Category - PHP Login Script
The Xavier Responsive HTML Admin Theme made with Bootstrap is now available for sale at the site. For more details & a demo click here.
Angry Frog is pleased to announce that after months of hard work hidden in a dark room hunched over our desks, we will soon be releasing our new Admin Template (also known as a Responsive Web App Kit or Admin Theme) called Xavier. We’ll also be updating and modernising the Angry Frog Login Script template and adding and improving some of it’s features. Watch this space for more news.
Great news! We’ve just had our most recent update of the script approved by the Envato team and it is now available to purchase and download here. The new version brings with it some much needed additional features including User Groups and the ability to promote regular users to admins. We’ve got rid of confusing user levels and replaced them with Groups and Group Levels. We’ve also made improvements to the User Banning system, tidied up the code and made many more subtle changes including some design changes to the admin panel.
If you already own the script and wish to update, please make sure you are confident about updating the script as there are also some database changes. If you need help, drop us a line! Also, check out the demo which has also been updated.
- Make a backup of your website.
- Open your existing constants.php file that is already uploaded to your server and make a note of the database connection properties at the top (or copy them somewhere).
- Overwrite all the files from the download over the top of your existing website. It should overwrite all the necessary files.
- Run the update.sql file here to update your database. This creates two new tables for the Groups feature and udpates the version number. ALTERNATIVELY, create a new folder and upload the files there. Then rename the old folder to folder_OLD for example and rename the new folder. That way you can revert back if necessary.
- If you have banned users, they may be at level 4 in the Users table. Run the following command to update them to level 3 –
UPDATE `users` SET `userlevel` = '3' WHERE `userlevel` = '4'. They will still remain banned as they are also in the banlist users table but level 4 is no longer needed.
Good news! We’ve had our Angry Frog PHP Login Script approved by the folks at Code Canyon and it is now available to purchase from their for only 12 US Dollars, or around £7.50 at the time of writing. But you don’t need to be a resident of the UK or US, just pop on over and purchase it. By using Code Canyon to host the script it means we can provide a secure transaction and offer support for the product once purchased. Support is provided through the Code Canyon Comments Section or please pop a message up on the Forum. Thanks for all your support up until now. We truly hope you find the script useful and we would like to hear from you on where and how you are using it. If you like the script please don’t forget to rate it there too.
Welcome to our new website and in a few days we’ll make a new version of the Angry Frog PHP Login Script available. The new version of the script comes with a completely redesigned admin panel, new features, better security and much more. Please check back soon.
More details of the new look Login Script can be found here.